- All pages have up and home links to aid navigation in text-only browsers.
- All pages include a search box.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
How to view file formats
The ISB website uses a variety of file formats. Please find help below on how to view different formats, such as PDFs, if you do not already have the software.
|Adobe Acrobat Reader||Download|
|DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX||Microsoft Office viewer|
|ZIP||Recent versions of Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X will open zipped files without the need to install any additional software||7-Zip.|