|Title||KC61 Pathology Laboratories Cervical Screening Return|
Amendments to all Parts (i.e. A1 to C2) of the return for the following reasons:
- to improve evaluation of the screening programme;
- to support epidemiological studies which influence screening policies;
- to reflect changes in screening technology and terminology (e.g. implementation of liquid based cytology);
- to measure new national standards (e.g. Mean CIN Score);
- to take account of new screening classifications to be introduced 2012/13 (ref. third edition of NHSCSP publication no. 1 "ABC3");
- to accommodate current changes to screening protocols (specifically HPV triage national roll-out beginning in 2012);
- to prepare for further changes to screening protocols over next 1 2 years (specifically HPV as Primary Screening, pilots planned for late 2012).
|Link to Documentation|
|Milestone Type||Date Planned||Date Estimated||Date Achieved|
|End of Need Stage||27-Jul-2012|
|End of Change Stage||28-Sep-2012|
|End of Implementation Stage||30-Apr-2013|
|Andrea Pearson||NHS Cancer Screening Programme||Developer|
There are no approvals for this release.