Information Standards Board for Health and Social Care
Changes to the role of ISB
New national governance arrangements for information standards, data collections and data extractions came into effect on 1 April 2014.
From this date the Standardisation Committee for Care Information (SCCI), a subgroup of the National Information Board (initially known as the Informatics Services Commissioning Group), formed and accepted responsibilities from the ISB.
- We will continue to update the Standards Library on this site to show the impact of changes recommended by SCCI.
- All historic Data Set Change Notices and Information Standards Notices will be maintained on this site.
- Information Standards Notices will be published on the HSCIC website.
- For details of SCCI meetings, visit the SCCI Secretariat website
- For advice and guidance on the development of a new standard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For advice and guidance on the assurance process, please contact email@example.com
- For general information about the development process, visit the HSCIC website.
- A history of the ISB is available on this website - http://www.isb.nhs.uk/about/history. ISB has been pleased to provide a service to the health and social care communities for the past 13 years.
ISB thanks all who have contributed to the successful development, implementation and use of information standards. The list is too long to name all individuals who have been involved. We hope you will continue to support our successor, SCCI.